Friday, January 21, 2011

Brazilian Womens Football Team Shower

naive O_o '

Hello everyone.

Post a little bit special, do not mind but I need to share your experiences and knowledge on any topic ...
The events of life we learn about ourselves .... Nothing new under the sun. All this to introduce this week was an opportunity to discover more about me.

confidence in me has sprouted in recent years and has even installed properly. It allows me now to try out new styles, new clothes, new attitudes. I consider myself as a woman full assurance that forward head high, proud of the progress. YES BUT and there is always a BUT ... This confidence is not expressed in all areas especially in my relationships with others.

But what "other" Fringhouz you say? Other? Men.

ATTENTION reader, reader, HALT, gently, do not get carried away! This topic is addressed not to reveal to you my private life or even make a call to candidacy for Mr Fringhouz. Move along if that's why. I'm just here on a fact, an experience that I think may be of interest to young women (yes young people like me are what?) In the same case.

Coming from the discover, I can not bring any solution in this post. But I choose to share, open a discussion. I managed to change and assert myself as a woman round and good about yourself, comfortable in her clothes, who find his style. But before man, I become what I was once, not being up to par, not sure of my potential, that we do not watch just one with whom we had a good laugh, good friend ...

I thought the "fashionnerie" would have solved this issue but no ... Point of negativity in my words, just need to understand and solve ... I am not one of those that must convince the fact that the woman is also entitled to round happiness and love. No! I am the one who comes to realize that the image of cruel woman, and ensured that it now returns the image she has of herself is not in phase in the specific area of male / female relationship . I am the one who discovered yet. Discovery may be naive will think some ms discovery still ...

Did you hear that? How to get everything in line?

In those moments, I need comfort and sophistication therefore not honor streetwear casual chic! My
missed: black, jeans, a hint of color and comfort. Black in Carmakoma of jeans from Baby Phat, a hint of color in Seyna Lou and all that in comfort mode.



Jacket - Carmakoma in Castaluna
Jean - Baby Phat
Handbag - Lou Seyna


I had already presented a bag Seyna Lou here. I am filled, so I filled that repeated the experiment with this model and there really is ecstasy. Quality, finish, perfect!

To see the entire collection you have e-shop or in June Shop from tomorrow for a week:

Double click the image


Fring'hallounnette "mode Candide" at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment