Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Can A Life Insurance Policyserve A Collateral

The post of the first times

zentils Hello Blog readers!

First day dress of 2011 and first held since my pit stop (medical) in mid-November. Small larmichette emotion. You missed me anyway!

Fringhouz is better and it will go even better after detox a special month:

  • Tea draining
  • Back to a balanced diet (Creole Christmas is good but it's hot ... no fat!)
  • Hammam

Subsequently, the sport, but shhh, we hear about in March me ... Do not forget about you, internship Agape Dance January 15, 2011 here! TONIC Round in 2011 but, yes sir!!

Well, let's be clear, I do not like winter. I find that I'm not inventive with winter clothing. Yet, everyone get tired of me saying, "But anything on the contrary there are many more opportunities bla bla bla "(A play with a Parisian accent).

Nope, sorry but it does not talk to me cold, scarves and all there! But hey, that's not why I let myself go. Besides, I'll just try to look at it twice and you propose original styles ca ... Stay tuned!

My lunch with our favorite is Gayelita finally back! Second larmichette little emotion. No caper, photo shoots smooth but rapid return to hot!

wrapped, that's how I see it winter ...

Jacket - 2TWO (old collection)
Scarf - Andre
Mitts - I do not know
Bag - H & M
I do not even tell you how I became on me for the next photo ... Fringhouz taking risks just for you readers! Limit set for Kho Lanta ... What? No, I do not abuse!
Sub-Pull - H & M skirt
- La Redoute
Tights - verbatim (Auchan) great!
Vest Butterfly - Kiabi
Derbies - Faith

First time I also present an article at Kiabi. Normally I'm back in one of these stores for the first time there is a ten-day business to do. I was not disappointed at all! I had preconceptions of petty bourgeois (yes I admit it's going good ben huh)! In addition, this may not be given without Kiabi Discounts ...

Year 2011, the movement .... Watch this b!


side cur Otherwise, the sales start tomorrow! So try to earn 500 € on the website my-big-taille.com. All information HERE! It can still help!

Fring'hallounnette at your service!

PS: Happy Birthday Daddy! God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment