Thursday, January 6, 2011

Problems When Growing Saffron

Crossing

Hello boyz n 'girlz!

I am very happy to present you a little outfit simple but efficient and full of new attempts for my little person. I go quietly levels casually ... Let me explain ... I was putting so much barriers in the past that the holding today represents a small portion of level:
  • Vivid color in winter
  • Leatherette OK OK
  • contrast of colors and materials OK
In pictures, it gives something not too bad I think ... What do you think?
Coat - Gorgeous at Debenhams
Top - H & M
cardigan - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Office
To bring out the colors, I asked Gayelita to the background in black & white. Gayelle, thank you for Overtime '! Modern slavery, not well!

Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment