Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Basketball New Run Out Songs

Gradient ...

Hello people who read my posts!

I hope this first day of sales was successful for all of you! For my part, I have done business here and there ... Continued on the blog soon! My victims of the day: Castaluna, Coleen Bow Redoubt. I was reasonable HYPER! But if euuuh!

Today the menu, beige, beige and beige! Balances from the office, screwed into his chair, mouse in wait, is concentrated Fringhouz! So point battle in the mall, point shooting outdoors, photo party in the office!

Since my pit stop (for those who follow medical), I have less bidou. So I try to advantage of playing with bands and show my size. First try on my outfit of the day. Note for future: find me a beige vest most appropriate and incidental a new concealer (my bags were used to present my cream).

This skirt I do not suggest that the medium so nails are fragile ...

Top - H & M
Vest - Monoprix
Skirt and belt - La Redoute
Boots - Le Temps des Cerises Sarenza
Jewelry - Six

It will soon be time to rethink the banner blog ... Suggestions?
Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment