Monday, February 7, 2011

Mysore Mallikaonline View

It moves it moves! Discovery

Hello everyone!

It moves in France and nappies is good news! We will be more wear afros of healthy ranges pampered by natural and completely tailored to our needs hair!

Last week was held the launch of the range of natural products O Natural Black our dear Karambol. The opportunity for me to go for the first time Ethik Concept Store at the Forum des Halles ! Shame I who had never set foot, this place is a gold mine for those who want original articles. Besides, I've dug up a gem ... Coming soon on the blog!

O Natural Black is now the first line of ethnic cosmetics certified organic. I took the kit, travel history to test the basic range (cream, shampoo, face care-enhancer, a synergy of essential oils) and make me notice and then a soap. The whole range is available on the e-shop .

Stay tuned ...

Another highlight of my weekend Workshop 4 hands with Gladys Divina Jewelry to create my whole purchases the day. Moment of pure pleasure creative, hyper friendly!
Here are some of my jewelry chewie ti!



A solitary


Blue Honey Do not be disappointed, I heard that the workshop at 4 hands back soon. Stay tuned!

Other discoveries of all kinds here soon!
Fring'hallounnette at your service!

PS: Happy B-Day Patou! U! god bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment