Monday, February 21, 2011

Funny New Born Messagess

The perfect

I never thought about it, but I finally understood: Prince Myshkin , the idiot, is not only the figure par excellence of the anti homo economicus, he is the epitome of this being that Rousseau had dreamed to train and educate, this paradox hardly conceivable that is "natural social rights", interpreted in light of the Gospels. Myshkin is perfect Emile Emile most Christ. I am trying to show, with all the roots and consequences of this truth Capital of the character. Everything fits: idiocy, goodness, epilepsy and dazzling experience of the fullness of life.
But are not you tired already that I will speak, and although I spend my days and nights, would you tell me that I say more? But believe me, the investigation becomes more and more exciting because look, and think a little by itself, is to discover what we never expected to find. I would be happy to share with you these discoveries as and when they do. Leave me, I pray you a message. History of whether this laboratory work, this work in progress, you are interested or not, whether or not you want to travel ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment