Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Get Free Stars On Club Nintendo

Air in Hair

Hello everyone!

Back to present, among other things, my N'afro! Yes it's just my obsession of the moment ... Want to be pampered, to see evolve in the right direction to become beautiful my son!

Earrings - Jewelry Kweni
T-Shirt - Baby Phat

This weekend, I cuddled with the kit O Natural Black . Great products completely baffling. Especially confusing for the shampoo is like a cream mask. It does not foam, it emulsifies! A novelty for me as totally shaped by industrialization and the foam means that it really cleans. But we made it! I made two shampoo to make sure ...

is a product line that I think, more than any other, that the good results obtained on the hair not only by the alchemy of three products (oil, mask and shampoo cream). These are products with strong scents including oil and mask but do not worry it's not heady scents and these do not remain on the hair.

As usual for my products, I found inadequate packaging including oil which has a Pouring dropper. For an oil bath, it's complicated. And quantity of the kit is also limited. I think not having a lot of hair compared to others and it was just right for the mask. Unless you have been too ...

In any event, it is a N'afro healthy, well fed, well hydrated and bulky air-filled thank you Natural Black O! I certainly will alternate with my usual products to diversify the supply N'afro. I still keeps my usual products because I find that my hair come out softer and fragrant girly as I like.

side mode, zoom in on one of my favorite types of clothing: the bustier! Yes it is not seasonal but love.

Here are my two favorite moment ...


red bustier - Kiabi
Necklace - gift shop in Martinique
Laying anything Cyril number one captured by the photographer!

Halter - Cauris Wax
anything Pose Number Two Cyril captured by the photographer!

In
wax with a cowrie (small shell) on the side, very well cut, great! Only problem, we must provide ourselves chest measures under chest and waist. The risk of error is high at least for me despite a detailed tutorial provided by the designer! Result, for mine, it lacks a little centimeter chest. In the summer, I strongly hope that it will be impeccable!

IMPORTANT: The secret of a good bra, a good bra!
A molded preferably that will give the curve and holding the garment. Please not to enter the lingerie specialty shops which often have large sizes. That's where I found that I wear! This is not the U.S. price level but can not get out too bad!

for N'Afro Otherwise, a new haircut to keep it safe, no weaving, no trick tight, just a clever cut and my hairdresser every light super talented. Of simple braids which is inserted wicks. A sort of hook braid what! The hair is at rest and that's all that counts!


Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment