Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Patch Usa Antifreeze

Grrrr!!

Hello boyz and girlz!

Grrr over a week without blogging!
Grrr August and capricious weather!
Grrr the countdown to my vacation is to J-22!
Grrr my outfit of the day!

Yes all that stuff in me to grrr! It takes the same and again: Gayelita, the park and lined in our jokes!

Today hijacked a top leopard dress .... Unearthed in the radius of the New Look Inspire Bry-sur-Marne (my favorite: a huge, tidy, great choice), I quickly joined the printed léopardisant of this top.

I took a size up (a size 20) to bring in a dress .... Result pretty good to me ... Remains good not to be too wild (like me), which tends to loosen the bottom band ... After a washing machine, everything comes back in order but I do think a point (sewing ... thank you to those who follow ..) to limit the problem in the future ... Because summer temperatures nickname, I put a legging but here goes quite ... I'm not so very great for those that nature has spoiled in height, the legging may be in order ....

The printed and filled: the call of nature according Fringhouz!!
is where we start to lose me ....

Definitely lost ....
Oh I resume normal behavior slowly.
I present to you the nature .... Tadaaaaaa !!!!!

Collier - Big Empty Dressing Beauty
Bracelet - Boosted Balaa Monoprix
Sandals - New Look

a time when even the fashion houses want to expand their range of sizes so that our butt bounce can slip into their creations, others decide to give it up ... This is the case of 1,2,3 teaches that decided to no longer offer evening dresses beyond size 44 ... Too bad for them, I want to say! Finally the girl who speaks a little disappointed ...

But we still advance !!!!! Our Big Beauty National now his column in 100% Mag! Congratulations to her! She deserves!

Fring'hallounnette "waiting desperate holiday "at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment