Sunday, August 8, 2010

Henri Bendel Eucalyptus Candle

Making a short cut in Deauville!

Hello girls and boys on the planet!

For a little over a year, I am the life of several modesque bloggeuz beautiful and it is a treasure trove of inspiration or Booster to look ... For several weeks I tell myself that I must buy myself the short Big Beauty Collection for La Redoute.

And flash of genius seeing the beautiful Chacha Evans in his shorts !!!!! Instead of buying it, well I just give new life to an H & M jeans that I was putting BiB anymore! Nickel!

Here I part with my crew (which I no longer) and my shorts in Normandy, just to breathe some fresh air .... And the air this weekend, this does is not missing here in Deauville but it really feels good!
Small seconds with emotion as the first series of photos with the new device ... In the discovery phase, while potential does not necessarily see these photos but here will do as you go!!

I've put the photos without cropping anything gross ... This phase is running!

portrait photos make sense ...
Full perilous! Playing with the zoom, Cyril put their hearts and joy!
Jacket - Gap (collection does not know so here is a long time)
Bustier - La Redoute (summer collection 2009) became
Jean Shorts - M & M's BiB (2007 collection at least)
Wedges - New Look (summer collection 2009)
Earrings - Primark


for Weddings in the coming weeks! The robe of the shoe, the pocket .... Coming here soon !!!!!!!

Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment