Sunday, August 1, 2010

Career Stimulus Package

Qarreaux Big Beautiful !!!!!

Hello the girlz and boyz!!

Just a second of emotion on this track if desired, so original, so .... The Words fail me!!

You will understand (or not), we'll talk about BBQ and tiles! Yes again and after much hesitation on the weather and its vagaries, we decided to do a little BBQ (barbeque utensil without at first but that's another story ...).

For the occasion, so I pulled out my range of ... "Farmer chic", shall we say, my new nickname for brave girl, I named Nature!

The water was not on the grass because New Look has decided to make a nice little something befitting frou-frou!!

This jean is simple, I love it! It is my leg "fine"!
This top is a small side pinup. So I could not help but ask ...
Attention eyes!!
Top - New Look (summer collection 2009)
Jean - Frangile at Torrid (previous collection)
Wedges - Dorothy Perkins (summer collection 2009)

Very good point that this grill! ! A remake fast! Meanwhile I wish you a great first week of August!!

Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment