Monday, August 9, 2010

Epensive Coffee Tables

Enter a Gimmick

Hello girls and some boys!

We are in the midst of wedding season. So to do well, in good fashionista I ; am, I must prepare everything here well in advance for not having the feeling of being caught unprepared.

Here are the results of my initial research: three combined two of which are only about dreams yet .... maybe one day ....

Pastel Combines

Dress - Asos Curve (I! Thank Chacha )
Flower - Asos
Pouch - Asos
Pumps - Zara

Bling Bling Dream Combines

Marilyn Dress - Monif C
Minaudiere - Louis Vuitton
Pumps - Azzaro for La Redoute
Bangle - Swarovski
Earrings - Swarovski

Blue Dream Combines
;
Dress - Monsoon
Pouch - Asos
Pumps - Christian Louboutin
Jewelry - Mauboussin


Yes, today is Fringhouz max lazy! I did not put all the links but all these items are currently available on the various sites listed.

I continue my research and you distill the most affordable handsets soon. Affordable or not, these combinations are the inspiration and offer defined as and what we measure. Anyway, this is my way of defining some of my outfits.

Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment