Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hedge Fund Operating Cost

Testimony of Alicia on her EVS in Armenia


"My name is Alicia, I twenty-six years. I committed myself for nine months EVS in Armenia in Yerevan, I am supported locally by the host HUJ VOLUNTARY SERVICE OF ARMENIA BRIGATA STUDENT is responsible to accompany me throughout my engagement.


My mission is to take care of children between six and eighteen years in the orphanage Zatik which there are sixty-six. It's a unique experience and very rewarding for me as I discover a new environment, a different culture, different language and new landscapes ... Moreover, I feel useful to the children with whom I share various educational and artistic activities like games, homework help, drawing, dancing, etc. ...


fears I had when I arrived in this country, which was completely unknown, have gradually given way to a real desire to learn and share more with the Armenians and m invest a little more each day with these children in need. This brings me

volunteerism as a professional perspective and personally I come out stronger from this EVS and more aware of the realities of a country like Armenia. "

Alicia voluntary Yerevan

0 comments:

Post a Comment