Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How Do You Build A Zulu Hut?

Evidence of Ahmadou on his EVS in Czech Republic


"I came Czech Republic 5 July at 10am, after a long journey by train from 15h with a passage to Germany. 15h where I was already in the bathroom of my EVS in view of the meetings I had the opportunity to enjoy. My coming here was seen as simple as monitoring the Maison de l'Europe des Yvelines has been extraordinary.



I was greeted by someone I knew from a previous trip to that country. After I relaxed a few hours, I went by car to the place where I live now and where I would spend one year: Nove Mesto Pod Smrkem. It is a village of 4000 where people live and where people are more than sympathetic.

3 days after my arrival, the first great experience in a camp where I was the superstar:)
This first experiment has augured as positive as far each day spent here is that the pleasure.



Within my organization, I teach hip-hop, I coach youth basketball and floorbal, I teach French and English ... Things are put in places with great flexibility. During my free time I go to basketball practice, football, I play tennis and I travel a lot, because I have knowledge everywhere.

A seminar is scheduled arrival to answer any questions and build relationships between volunteers of all countries. Cheers and long live the Czech Republic EVS!

Ahmadou, Nove Mesto Pod voluntary Smrkem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment