Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Synyster Gates Hair Styles

Evidence Aveda on his EVS in Italy

"I'm doing my EVS in Italy near Florence for six months and I work in an environmental organization. We have 4 volunteers to work and live together: one Spaniard, one German, one Turk and me.


Our actions are many and varied: for example we Box work camps in the mountains in which youth from around the world have come for two weeks to rehabilitate hiking trails. We also made agriculture in social work with inmates in gardens. Now we assist in a riding that horse therapy practice ... The days pass very quickly and do not look alike, but we also have plenty of free time (almost a day 2) which allows us to visit the country and have fun or rest. So it's a very rewarding experience both in the multicultural aspect of life in "European Community" by the international environment our activities.



I think the EVS is a great opportunity to travel and live out in another European country. This experience allows you to soak up its culture and folklore. This volunteering is for me a real breath of fresh air since I worked before going to Paris, where the bleak gray sky decorated my daily harmony, punctuated by the subway, office work and pollution.

the wise. "

Aveda voluntary Prato

0 comments:

Post a Comment