Sunday, September 5, 2010

Swollen Hot Red Elbow

Tonight, I would be the best for dancing!!

Hello girls and boys!

returned after more than ten days of near silence, I present not one but TWO formal wear ...

The weather this weekend Clothing has upset my plans so happy! Point of pseudo-glam-rock black as planned but an abundance of colors!

held a "sober" but original to the combined town hall / church. Well the only concern of this dress is that it offends fast ...
Dress Vero Moda - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes Lolita Lempicka for 3 Suisses

A slightly more sophisticated place for the reception. The advantage, accessories are almost unchanged. Great big plus when time is running out!
Pumps - Zara (Blue here )
This dress I aimeeuh! Original, the drape is cleverly designed to hide the can, material does not stick to our little Bourlet, nickel! She married a lot more shapes than can suggest the website photos. So do not skimp on lingerie body control: panties tummy, Spanx and consort to feel at ease!

For lack of time, it was not possible to make more pictures of where the picture "cut" ...

Side hairstyle and accessories: another of my works at random! I bombed hairpins and here is ... Simple but effective and class!














Flower - H & M
Ring Left - Shoppee a VD Big Beauty
right ring - Francine & Gisele
(A favorite of which I hear about it in more detail shortly)

A successful marriage means: no AVB Neby at Espace Kiron or Who's Next for me today but I sent my men on a mission!

Finally good news side shopping, the Zara e-shop is now open! For some accessories is not bad!
Fring'hallounnette at your service!
the

0 comments:

Post a Comment