Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gay Cruise Places In Kolkata



Hey girls and boys!
Holidays are good too! Homecoming, free parts of laughs, good food, good drink! Coconut palms, sea, warm sand and the beach !!!!! It is a resource, we take the time and it's up! The days pass too quickly!

few days ago I took pictures of me in tights with the aim to make a post and then I do not know, moment of panic or lost, I would not post them. A few days later reflection, my conclusion is: I can not say want to do a blog "fashion" said Round advocating self-acceptance and refuse to post the photos that just, in my view, best reflect this notion of acceptance!

So here are some pictures of me in the Tropics naiad, beach Fringhouz what!!

Acceptance Acceptance but to feel comfortable on the beach pareo is my best friend although I'm surprised this year to raise much less! Sign that I advance in my job acceptance. This little thing means a lot anyway!




L'Anse Noire is one of my favorite beaches in Martinique.

Probably the last post under the sun of Martinique therefore a little past the beach Guards Corps in Sainte-Luce with the sunset in the background on the Diamond Rock and the lady lying!
Beach dress - Dorothy Perkins (yes I know you see nothing ...)
Pareos - purchased here and there in Martinique

Fring'hallounnette 'on the tourist office "at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment