Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Church Anniversary Bulletin Ideas

Under the sun ...

Hey girls and boys!

Those who follow my "exciting" adventures on Facebook know that I am in Martinique for a few days for a well deserved holiday. And this year, I was lucky to discover some creative Caribbean. Even on vacation, I work to make you discover things quite pleasant. But yes I know I'm kro nice !!!!!

Today, the creator Denis Devaëd whose credo is to revisit the traditional dress Caribbean sauce 2000s. I find it very successful. The style, finishes, details, while I like this dress.

Here is an example of a traditional dress of the Caribbean:


Revisited sauce 2010, we find the frou frou-the belted waist, the pleats, the statement on the sides. I really like!













































Dress - Denis Devaëd
Footwear - Dorothy Perkins
necklace - New Look
Bracelets - H & M
Scope
with jeans, even better! Lauriane thank for this wonderful discovery! I'll talk creations Lauriane Pernock and its very original jewelry very soon!

Holidays forces, the pace is a bit more relaxed but I'm preparing already my way back hard!

The rest soon! But yes with coconut trees, beach and all the fuss!


Fring'hallounnette "holiday mode" at your service!

NB: Follow my adventures on Facebook, on behalf Fringhouz Fringhalles is there for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment