Monday, October 25, 2010

Nami Heintail One Piece

Working Girl

ze Hello girls and boys!

Fringhouz the city is like everyone (yes I know but do not be disappointed!). She works to pay his bills!

Here is a working girl holding 100% in my very distant cousin of England, Dorothy Perkins. It is with great pleasure that I present for receiving the package has not been without difficulty. GLS Cheers! L'ironie m'étouffe à cet instant!

As always with DP, I'm mega pleased with the quality and cut of the trousers, black belt comes with a polished nickel. Nothing to say.

For the blouse, I have taken a size up as for all items without spandex in DP is a size 20UK. Simple but with details that make the difference, I like!


Yes bare arms by the time you ask me! Tell that to the madmen of heating in winter are also the same madmen conditionner summer! It is in understanding anything!!

The duo Fringhouz / Gayelita being reconvened, photos stagings cans, newspaper Amina way, are also back for our greatest pleasure (or not)!

Shoes - Aldo Shoes NYC (already presented here )
Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment