Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Denise Milani Look A Likes

The British landing was last Saturday!

Hello girls and boys!

So many things to tell you that I do not know where to start! The weekend was well filled and full of good times!

I had the honor of being invited by the team Ma-large-size at the first meeting between Francophone bloggers round and three UK brands. Our mood has invaded the beautiful Edwardian hotel sewing for a day under the sign of the exchange with a view to improving the supply of marks vis-à-vis the demand, especially ours and therefore yours !!!!! Do not they say, right now, that round took power? "

Then the bloggers Vana, Mary , Fairy Tuxette , Sawsan , ChaCha Lisa Rounds of Modeuses , Letilor , Big Beauty and Laurence Boccolini (yes Blogolini his new blog), we shared with the teams trademark Simply Be , Yours Clothing and Anna Scholz .

I've never ordered from one of these sites. But after that day, I do think such at Simply Be and especially on my favorite site Yours Clothing.

So you tell me why but Fringhouz?! (Yeah I'm starting to know you ...)

Simply Be launches its European web site with an offer a little narrower than the UK site (requires testing phase). I zieuter recent weeks an officer jacket but the price in euros was too high compared to UK prices. We have put this point with ... insistence tell us! To console us, Simply Be available to us a code to a 20% discount on our next order! Enjoy LYUR9 until late November! I'll jump on this wonder of the blow! But there are also lingerie, boots until EEE (extra wide width for plump calves)! The tights are such tops!
Yours Clothing launches its European web site as well. Strongly repelled by the site's design, I never hooked and so I never took the time to explore the site in detail. Misconduct because the articles are very well made and affordable. How do I know? The founder himself has graciously offered 5 articles and I am not at all disappointed by the quality (Photo coming soon). In addition, the staff of Yours is a kindness that really marked. In my basket, among other things, this maxi dress! I was blown away because in fact I find it suits me (yes photo soon promise!).
Anna Scholz is sublime! Luxury materials for luxury collections. As a result, the luxury has a price. Nothing to say, just wait for the Occasion afford a marvel of its collections. A charismatic and passionate woman from a very young age by what she did! Encounter!

Otherwise next day dress for that special day, I called my new handbag Seyna Lou. He is my son beau !!!!!!!
Dress - H & M
Trench - H & M
Pendant - Six
Shoes - Geox (see more below)
And Afro myth that you'll see more and more I think!

Laurence Boccolini & Anna Scholz
Stephanie, Our National Beauty Big
Letilor & Lisa Rounds of Modeuses
ChaCha
Mary's Blog from my Angel
The Teams Yours and My Big Size
Fairy Tuxette, Vana, Sawsan

A great event! The brands have taken note of our comments with interest. Anyway a BIG thank you to my great team size for this great initiative! A long-term task that will, in Surely fruit!

Fring'hallounnette at your service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment