Friday, December 10, 2010

India Saree Women Boobs

The adventure continues!

Hello!

Already back yes! I wanted to share with you the adventures of my hair journey. I take my time off from time to pamper my hair, give them the care they need and get to know them.

It may seem strange to some of you but the history of black women and their hair is complicated and full of ignorance. From small, to most of us, we have the braided, straightened, denatured, and hated all this excessive ... However at no time, we were taught or even have time to know them, care for and love them just above.

My afro is my braids under 6 years. But now I am more and more attention. After extensive product testing, I stop on the range of "Secrets of Loly" that I use for 2 solid months now.

Very satisfied: loops are extremely well defined (read: the effect farewell straw / horsehair choice after shampooing), the Hair is ventilated and actually look like cotton, the products smell good and your hair as the blow. My hair is duller and much less at all brittle.


My favorite products are the after-shampoo conditioner, hair tonic and serum whipped shea. ;

Secrets Loly is a website or a shop at 56 rue Coriolis - Paris 12th, Metro Dugommier. Okay I'll stop there because some do it much better than I do on sites I have already mentioned here!
I show you my mimine the moment with my test Afro wet effect.

For the wet look all the day, take an African first and apply the wet Pink Design Control Gel Luster's. That's all! I do not recommend this technique on a daily basis because the freeze is still a hit and heavy hair. A few days before the shampoo, it does!

And it looks, Tada Fringhouz aka Corneille's me!


Back to my favorite vanilla next week!

Fring'hallounnette Apple addicted "to your service!
the

0 comments:

Post a Comment